New profile posts

JULY 17TH📅 AND GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS😧😟⁉️😜😱 Its the ☝🏼️only day☀️ that this emoji 📅📆📅📆📅📆📅📆 IS 📊ACCURATE😳😂! Send this to 1⃣7⃣ homiez 👭👬 who are there for you 😘👇🏼on ANY day of the year😉!!
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete…. ███████]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete….. ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you’re squishy 5 back: you’re daddy’s kitten 10+ back: Daddy
  • Love
Reactions: Bimbo
Bimbo
Bimbo
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete…. ███████]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete….. ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you’re squishy 5 back: you’re daddy’s kitten 10+ back: Daddy
i wanna completely drain ur balls of all the sperm and spunk in them and i wanna end up plastered with ur delicious seed <333333
Now, I have a game for you. 💋💋💋 Once you read this you have to send this to 15 people.🌺🌺🌺 Your next 2 days will be like this: 🍎🍎🍎 Day 1- you will wake up to the biggest shock of your life.🍇🍇🍇 Day 2- you will cross paths with an old friend you miss.🍓🍓🍓🍏🍏🍏 If you don't forward this, your next 2 days will be the opposite. Dont break this. Send this to 15 friends in 10 minutes.💝💝💝 No group chats ; just copy and paste
Now, I have a game for you. 💋💋💋 Once you read this you have to send this to 15 people.🌺🌺🌺 Your next 2 days will be like this: 🍎🍎🍎 Day 1- you will wake up to the biggest shock of your life.🍇🍇🍇 Day 2- you will cross paths with an old friend you miss.🍓🍓🍓🍏🍏🍏 If you don't forward this, your next 2 days will be the opposite. Dont break this. Send this to 15 friends in 10 minutes.💝💝💝 No group chats ; just copy and paste
e ti regalerò qualcosa se ci tieni
perchè il mondo qui sta andando a fuoco
ed è il minore dei problemi

Radical, Gxldchainnn (2018)