Would it hurt to make the gym cheaper?

Boxercize

Active Peaker
Jul 27, 2019
There are taxis to travel to and from the gym from your job... it costs atleast 10c max to the gym
Taxis are gone and even when they were here they were useless as they would cancel the second you're hit or move.

Last edited:

Boxercize

Active Peaker
Jul 27, 2019
I can give you 150c, XP boost, and 5 Cheetos. Add my Discord (Zeus#1234) and lmk when you're on.
That's an offer I am obviously going to take but as that's the only way of me being able to work out it shows that this problem exists and things need to change. Peak currently has lots of users but that won't last, they need to change this before it's too late.

Last edited:

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016

You've said multiple times you're cornered in a corp unable to leave, that everytime you try to leave but were swarmed by people trying to kill a noob?
That 44 damage is 2 hits btw... :oops:

Maybe you're being a lil dramatic - anyway the arena base damage is fixed and we have no plans to change the price or speed of gymming at this time!

Reactions: Ztekatek

Boxercize

Active Peaker
Jul 27, 2019

You've said multiple times you're cornered in a corp unable to leave, that everytime you try to leave but were swarmed by people trying to kill a noob?

Maybe you're being a lil dramatic - anyway the arena base damage is fixed and we have no plans to change the price or speed of gymming at this time!
Yes, I was only hit twice because I went straight back into my work place... Makes sense right? why would I stand there and let them get more hits? I was left with 58HP, if I had let them hit me more I would have died.

And although I am happy that the arena is fixed it still doesn't stop this being a horrible game for other new people, as I said this post isn't just for me. You've admitted that it's tough when you're new but why should it be? Fair enough if people are bad at the game but it isn't about that, It really wouldn't hurt to add protection until you're of a higher level or to make the gym cheaper. It isn't a good experience. New people aren't being given a chance and a majority don't continue to play.

B0T

Active Peaker
Apr 20, 2019

“Boxercize” is just waffling the games good how it is

B0T

Active Peaker
Apr 20, 2019
Yes, I was only hit twice because I went straight back into my work place... Makes sense right? why would I stand there and let them get more hits? I was left with 58HP, if I had let them hit me more I would have died.

And although I am happy that the arena is fixed it still doesn't stop this being a horrible game for other new people, as I said this post isn't just for me. You've admitted that it's tough when you're new but why should it be? Fair enough if people are bad at the game but it isn't about that, It really wouldn't hurt to add protection until you're of a higher level or to make the gym cheaper. It isn't a good experience. New people aren't being given a chance and a majority don't continue to play.
You’ve got a awful lot of time to write paragraphs for a person who keeps letting people know how much of a life they got (no one asked if you have a life btw weird flex)

Reactions: Zeus

Boxercize

Active Peaker
Jul 27, 2019
You’ve got a awful lot of time to write paragraphs for a person who keeps letting people know how much of a life they got (no one asked if you have a life btw weird flex)
Why are you wanting to argue with me lol? I don't know you. And it isn't hard to type a few paragraphs...

Boxercize

Active Peaker
Jul 27, 2019
Not arguing just making a point idk you either mate
You haven't made any points. You've posted my stats, yes I am able to successfully dodge multiple people swinging at me, it's called skill, if I was a new person I would have died so I'm unsure why you're posting that. The only other thing you've said is that I have no life because I am able to write a few paragraphs lol.

Boxercize

Active Peaker
Jul 27, 2019
You replied in seconds are you sure your not staring at your screen waiting for a response abit nerdy still
And I mean you did comment minutes after I replied to Haiydn so it makes sense that I am to respond to you also, it doesn't mean I don't have a life.

B0T

Active Peaker
Apr 20, 2019
You haven't made any points. You've posted my stats, yes I am able to successfully dodge multiple people swinging at me, it's called skill, if I was a new person I would have died so I'm unsure why you're posting that. The only other thing you've said is that I have no life because I am able to write a few paragraphs lol.
I didn’t post your stats actually haidyn did and not a few you keep replying within seconds on this forum no one else is complaining with how peak is rn so if you don’t like it don’t play it because everyone else likes it how it is

Boxercize

Active Peaker
Jul 27, 2019
I didn’t post your stats actually haidyn did and not a few you keep replying within seconds on this forum no one else is complaining with how peak is rn so if you don’t like it don’t play it because everyone else likes it how it is
You re-quoted what he posted and called me a waffler lol. People can just scroll and see that I don't reply within seconds besides now as I am currently online. I am actually very inactive, I train six to seven hours a day in real life. We can have our online times checked to settle this because I'm beyond done with the petty insult of 'you have no life' especially when it isn't true.

I'm just going to PM you as there's no reason for this thread to be closed, which is what will happen if I continue defending myself publicly.