v4 Patch #13 - 6th January - Mini patch, big things!

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
Some improvements to some recent changes and some much requested features
  • Medkits now heal full health
  • You must now be full health to enter passive mode
  • You no longer have to wait 60 seconds for your bins on login
  • Added 2 inventory slots
  • Added 12 deposit box slots
  • Jewellery store now requires 3 gang members present
  • Removed the gang cap (gangs can now have as many members as they can recruit)
  • You can no longer use flashbang or pepper spray in passive mode
  • Reduced the time lying dead on the floor if no paramedic comes by 60 seconds
Gangs now have no member limit and user inventories plus deposit boxes have more slots available!

Natass

Loves PeakRP
Jul 15, 2018
Removed the gang cap (gangs can now have as many members as they can recruit)

Ogod and they complained about Myth with a lot of allies...

Reactions: — - and Frost

Natass

Loves PeakRP
Jul 15, 2018
Ppl can heist and 30v3 now.. why buff cops in the first place? i actually think cosmo has lost his marbles LOOOL
LMAO yr but its sad for the other gangs with 10 members who wants to heist

Reactions: Frost

Halima

Loves PeakRP
Dec 19, 2017
Ppl can heist and 30v3 now.. why buff cops in the first place? i actually think cosmo has lost his marbles LOOOL
ngl cal, it has bought alot of people back including me as there's a gangwar going on and has certainly bought peakrp alive

Reactions: kitten

Heisman

New User
Sep 16, 2019
damnnnnn cant wait to 16v5 wait I already been doing that :l when bozos use including myself use to be in turf hqs waiting for people to contest

AlanJao

Active Peaker
Sep 15, 2018
This is why? It was 20v20. People in that gang arent even fighting and not the same timezone. We did a 20 member gang so they fix the gang cap again.

And i got 4 accounts in that gang. Same with some more members..

So I don’t think that i will fight myself :)

kami

Active Peaker
Oct 15, 2016
Exactly, but apparently the numbers have “gone up” and that because the big gangs have been “friends/allied” before the update, its the same as having them all put under one big ass gang. I disagree because;

1 - It was easier escaping gangs with a capped number due to lack of ppl seeing :ga. Every room now seems to have a member sitting at every corner of the map which is dumb and boring and not skillful at all.

2 - Other gangs literally cant do much GANG related activities such as heisting, claiming turfs, and or stop another gangs heist/steal their turfs cause 6-7 vs 15+ is dumb. It was already hard enough doing a 8v8 gang war but imagine facing 15+ people with half of them tracking users?

3 - The number of cop activity has gone down because of it as well. No cop wants to even be on duty anymore due to the same 20+ membered gang camping front of hosp / APD. And no, hiring more cops wont solve it because theres already 12 members (currently hiring more rn) on the APD team and they still dont stand a chance as they all cant be on at the same time.

4 - That reasoning with “theyre all friends they gonna be allied anyways regardless” is dumb IMO and tbh if they just wanna “chill” and shit let them go back to w.e hotel they came from. They needa stop being pussies and stop lickin each others asses just so that they wont die over a pixel game.