Suggestions

Questions

Feb 11, 2019
It's Brandy here with some suggestions and questions.

My first question is, am I allowed to play? My last and probably final ban was for having a rant about development within Peak, which now isn't an issue as Apex is here, I was ranting about the lack of updates on Peak. Anyhow since then I have no posting rights or anything on my original forum account and it's looking like I won't be allowed to play Apex as I've been completely cut off from the game, I'm also banned in the discord, which is fine it's your game but it's confusing that I'm not allowed to play but I then have a statue for all my 1v1 winning's in your game. I am aware that other #1 leaderboard people have their statues too but with me having one it's made me think that you've moved on from our previous issues? Because I know I have.

I've also been told by other RPers from different RP communities that I've also been featured in former coming soon pages for Apex, so am I allowed to play or what? I'm confused. It's kind of hard to respect my ban when I keep on getting featured in your game and am continuously getting people coming up to me asking if I'm a beta tester for Apex or if I can get them beta access.

I do want to play. If I am allowed to play, will there be an arena for 1v1's? I haven't seen it in any development plans but as you've added a statue for most 1v1 wins I'm assuming there will be one?

I think that's all.

-Brandy

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
All previous bans will be wiped so everyone is able to play.

The statue of you is our in-game leaderboards and is showing stats from v2 right now, you had the most arena wins and that is the arena leaderboards.

Yes we still have a 1v1 arena in the Fight Club.

Last edited:

Questions

Feb 11, 2019
All previous bans will be wiped so everyone is able to play.

The statue of you is our in-game leaderboards and is showing stats from v1 right now, you had the most arena wins and that is the arena leaderboards.

Yes we still have a 1v1 arena in the Fight Club.
Oh okay that's good.

And I know, I only mentioned it because of me being banned (so I thought) and then being featured so it didn't make sense to me.

Will the arena be a safe zone on the outside of it, e.g where you wait until it's your turn?