PENDING Suggestion: More cops?

Animal

APD Senior
Mar 10, 2019
Hello. Thank you for the feedback. We are currently monitoring the wanted list situation to see if the increased crime is going to stay relatively consistent or if it'll just die down in a few days. With new updates, more users tend to come on for the first few days, so we want to make sure cops are truly needed before doing hiring and that this isn't just a phase that will last a few days.

Also, what timezone are you specifically referring to?

We currently have 7 EU Cops, 3 NA Cops, and 3 AU Cops.

We have no issue in hiring more officers but in the past, we've had issues with quiet wanted lists / dead times, so I do not want to over-hire and have officers struggle to meet their weekly requirements.

Azalea

Active Peaker
Sep 3, 2019
Hello. Thank you for the feedback. We are currently monitoring the wanted list situation to see if the increased crime is going to stay relatively consistent or if it'll just die down in a few days. With new updates, more users tend to come on for the first few days, so we want to make sure cops are truly needed before doing hiring and that this isn't just a phase that will last a few days.

We have no issue in hiring more officers but in the past, we've had issues with quiet wanted lists / dead times, so I do not want to over-hire and have officers struggle to meet their weekly requirements.
Honestly most of the time on EU times we lose our charges because we weren't catched for 30min, this has to do with not enough cops and cops like eden who don't chase

Oshawott

New User
Dec 14, 2019

Timezone doesn't really mind to me. Although I think most users on Peak are from the EU.

Oshawott

New User
Dec 14, 2019
And my other suggestion is increasing copassault to 2 stars, because there is lots of assault against cops, and its kinda weird that is the same level of stars as normal assault.

Reactions: Rijkaard and Azalea