Spamming Hit On Entrance to a New Room

Agro

Active Peaker
Sep 24, 2019
Please do something about people just spamming their hit macro when they enter another room, it allows for people to just hit without even being able to see and discredits users with better roomload.

Reactions: Alex

Agro

Active Peaker
Sep 24, 2019
my suggestion is a 1-1.5 second delay for hitting on entrance to a room, this allows outplay for the evading user (usually the one in the weaker situation) whether he's lower in hit points or if the user doesn't fight and is being chased by a virgin or a group of virgins vice versa @All the bums who sit on the game all day to kill non pvp players.

megapari

Staff member
Jun 7, 2018
I am not sure if you tried this but if you are trying to escape a user, spam click your mouse to get your pixel moving as soon as you enter the room (When you see you start seeing the next room load, or blackscreen) It takes practice and time to realize when to spam hit your mouse to bounce through rooms

Agro

Active Peaker
Sep 24, 2019
I already do this and in this situation me and the user had almost the same distance i was in front 1 tile, I already was moving and he proceeds to enter the room and I can tell his room hasn't loaded and he hasn't moved but because people can spam their hit macro even on black screen it'll register a hit

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
I run diag as soon as I load and I don't get room hit. Learn how to room juke instead of running in a straight line

Flash

Loves PeakRP
Jun 8, 2017
He's probably talking about people hitting from 2 squares cause of leniency which should be fixed soon

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
I think this might be improved in the next restart with the fighting tweak

Reactions: Flash