- Sep 24, 2016
Note that any examples given is not an exhaustive list. If you're unsure if something is against the rules, the best thing to do is ask a member of staff first.
1. Cloning & Boosting
1. Cloning & Boosting
- You are permitted to be online on 1 account at any given time. You should never be online PeakRP with more than 1 user.
- The use of clones, belonging to you or friends, for the purpose of boosting kills, stats or money are prohibited
- We do not tolerate or condone any form of DDoS attacks or threats to us or our users
- Talking about DDoSing and threatening users will result in mutes or warnings - If you receive too many warnings, you will be banned
- Admitting to, or if we can find proof of you DDoSing another user or PeakRP, you will be permanently banned, we do not tolerate this under any circumstances
- Releasing another users personal information, such as their name, address, IP, etc. will result in a ban - we will not tolerate this under any circumstances
- We do not have time to verify if information is correct and valid, posting fake information will result in the same ban as real information.
- We take this extremely seriously and will often allow the user that had their information posted to decide on the outcome of any ban appeals.
- Scamming in the casino is not allowed, and staff will intervene
- We do not deal with any other scams in-game
- Account sharing is not allowed and may result in a ban, your account is your responsibility, don't give out your password
- Selling and sharing accounts is not allowed, if the account is found to have been sold or shared it will be suspended permanently.
- We do not condone the sale of currency or any other items on peak, buy/sell at your own risk
- Abusing a bug, glitch or loophole is against the rules and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, depending on the issue
- If you wish to report a valid bug with a detailed explanation, we will be happy to offer a reward depending on the bug and if we've been told of it before - Contact a member of staff privately on the forums or Discord
- Abusing a bug can result in severe consequences for you, your account and anyone who may have been affected by the bug, knowingly or not - If you think something or someone is suspicious, report it to a staff member immediately
- Spamming is considered abuse of a bug/glitch - will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis accordingly.
- Using 3rd party programs is not permitted, this includes autoclickers and anything that injects into the client. Autotypers are fine as they do not play or interact with the actual game.
- Harassing, bullying or provoking other users is against the rules and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis
- Will usually start with a warning, followed by mutes or bans
Last edited by a moderator: