Peak Apex: FAQ's

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner

PeakRP v2 has now closed forever!
Below is some FAQ's regarding the upcoming Peak Apex.

When will Apex open?
We do not have an ETA for when we plan to open but we have been working on this for some months now and have the majority of what we want to launch already done. Once we have decided on a date we will ensure you are informed, please do not repeatedly ask this question. When we know, you'll know.

"Apex is a new style of game, very different from v1 or v2"
We decided some time ago that we did not want to have a v3, a game that simply does the same as we've always done. As such we have changed the foundations of the game meaning you no longer work in corps or have 3 stats (intel, stam, str) - you now choose skills based around how you want to play the game which give you bonuses. More information will be given in the coming weeks.

Will everything be reset?
Yes, this is a brand new game and will be completely reset. New accounts, new map, new skills, new heists, new everything! More information will be given in the coming weeks.

How can I be a BETA tester?
We have had a number of BETA testers helping us over the past month or so and as we get ready to open we will need more. There will be no applications we will simply ask for helpers in the discord when we need them and choose people that are active enough to offer testing time.

I have a valid VIP subscription at the time v2 closed
Anyone that has more than 1 week remaining on their VIP subscription will have the option to have that transferred to Apex. The VIP perks on Apex are very different and do not include the main things you had on v2, so we will offer a refund for additional months if you do not wish to have it.

The website will be updated later this evening with a few more teasers and information.

AlphaWolf

PeakRP v2 has now closed forever!
Below is some FAQ's regarding the upcoming Peak Apex.

When will Apex open?
We do not have an ETA for when we plan to open but we have been working on this for some months now and have the majority of what we want to launch already done. Once we have decided on a date we will ensure you are informed, please do not repeatedly ask this question. When we know, you'll know.

"Apex is a new style of game, very different from v1 or v2"
We decided some time ago that we did not want to have a v3, a game that simply does the same as we've always done. As such we have changed the foundations of the game meaning you no longer work in corps or have 3 stats (intel, stam, str) - you now choose skills based around how you want to play the game which give you bonuses. More information will be given in the coming weeks.

Will everything be reset?
Yes, this is a brand new game and will be completely reset. New accounts, new map, new skills, new heists, new everything! More information will be given in the coming weeks.

How can I be a BETA tester?
We have had a number of BETA testers helping us over the past month or so and as we get ready to open we will need more. There will be no applications we will simply ask for helpers in the discord when we need them and choose people that are active enough to offer testing time.

I have a valid VIP subscription at the time v2 closed
Anyone that has more than 1 week remaining on their VIP subscription will have the option to have that transferred to Apex. The VIP perks on Apex are very different and do not include the main things you had on v2, so we will offer a refund for additional months if you do not wish to have it.

The website will be updated later this evening with a few more teasers and information.
This is gonna be so awesome I don’t want this to take long though

Lloris

Literally, Luke and Haidyn thank you soooo much on making this new Peak Apex. I can't put it in to words about how excited I am for this. And I can't say anything that will show how thankful I am!!! Love u guys and the people that took part in making this

Marea

I WENT INACTIVE FOR A MONTH AND THIS HAPPENED
WELL OK
I'LL MISS PEAKRP BUT I'M STILL GOING TO CALL MY USER MAREA HIHIHI

Gilmher

just got inactive for 1 month cuz i cancleled my wifi plans and bought the new wifi plans which is better...and then this lit thing happened...This gonna be awesome!but i have a question...wdym of removing corporations?does that means there is no more job?

Gilmher

i have some suggestions also...to a newbie to peak...The newbie cant be killed for the first 30 minutes...bcuz newbie will alaways get killed over and over...

OP
OP
H

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner
i have some suggestions also...to a newbie to peak...The newbie cant be killed for the first 30 minutes...bcuz newbie will alaways get killed over and over...
We already have god protection for 1 hour.

just got inactive for 1 month cuz i cancleled my wifi plans and bought the new wifi plans which is better...and then this lit thing happened...This gonna be awesome!but i have a question...wdym of removing corporations?does that means there is no more job?
Take a read of this https://forums.peakrp.com/threads/apex-spotlight-1-skills.5893/