Moving the servers back to NA

Do you want the servers to move back to NA?

• Yes

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitch

PeakRP Addict
Apr 10, 2017
Australia
Hello @Haidyn & @Cosmo

As you know, Peak is unplayable for the OCE region in regards of Fighting and Police work.
As of this post, we average about 300ms in Australia, and in Singapore they average around 300-400ms

Whilst playing, we experience delayed hit/stun times as well as slow room-load ultimately affecting our game-play and making certain aspects of peak unplayable.
We wish to have this on an even playing field and have the servers either hosted in West NA or Canada - Giving us a chance to participate in gang wars and allow OC police a chance to catch fugitives without being slow.

Having the servers in Canada will make peak a lot more fair for users, as it evens the playing field for players throughout all regions. The difference will be insignificant for regions such as EU and NA with major improvements for OCE.

In v1, you reverted the servers and it helped us immensely. Reverting Server Location

Thank you for reading and please consider this.

miguelv2

Active Peaker
Jan 10, 2018
new york
peakrp.com
This is an obvious yes, all the excitement I had for v4 just for it to finally launch with me having nearly 200ms delay on everything. We have users like “Bones” running around free w huge egos

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
This is an obvious yes, all the excitement I had for v4 just for it to finally launch with me having nearly 200ms delay on everything. We have users like “Bones” running around free w huge egos
doesnt moving the servers to america just mean those in america will "run around with w huge egos" instead? also, where are you from? i'm curious how many people from asia/australia are affected

Serkan

PeakRP Addict
Jan 3, 2018
“nearly” and my providers were the reason you loved to claim I was a tanji user when you’d get bodied on v2 so I think i’d stick w them. Think peak needs a new server location.
You didn’t body me bruvsky LOOOL and you stopped playing after you caught your tanji ban. It ain’t no claim bro it’s truth.