Looking for a gang thread

Natass

Jul 15, 2018
Why are people doing a apply for a gang? Go in the game and ask/say to someone: ''invite me''.

don't be too difficult and just pick the easiest way. bet for 2 euros that you get a gang 🎉.

Natass

Jul 15, 2018
Peak Username: Simba
Discord Tag: Simba#2030
Timezone: GMT
Skill(s): Fighter
If you would like to join the peak mafia message me via discord or in game i would prefer fighters but farmers/med makers can join aswell you have to be very active and know how to/willing to learn how to fight
maffia is soo 2013 this is not james bond duhh...

Natass

Jul 15, 2018
Dawg this is old af. get a life and hop off the forums and get some fresh air
Ofc I have more life than you. Ur 13/14 with ''Nerf'' I understand your comment very good. ''fresh air''. U know Dumb kids are doing apply for gang like you so dont to talk to me/ ur pathetic comment can you forget now. xoxo

Payload

Aug 4, 2018
Ofc I have more life than you. Ur 13/14 with ''Nerf'' I understand your comment very good. ''fresh air''. U know Dumb kids are doing apply for gang like you so dont to talk to me/ ur pathetic comment can you forget now. xoxo
im 17 firstly. As explained yesterday nerf means making something not as good as it was. Example Changing fighter from hitting 50 to 30 is considered "nerfing." Most people apply as they don't know people on peak and it's hard to make friends with everyone being toxic. I only applied for a gang wehn I did because everyone h ated me but im still a decent fighter so.

Natass

Jul 15, 2018
im 17 firstly. As explained yesterday nerf means making something not as good as it was. Example Changing fighter from hitting 50 to 30 is considered "nerfing." Most people apply as they don't know people on peak and it's hard to make friends with everyone being toxic. I only applied for a gang wehn I did because everyone h ated me but im still a decent fighter so.
Poor you I understand how people hates you. Whole MYTH Hates you and peak.... Poor boy no one cares...

GamerEdge

Apr 23, 2019
Peak Username: NathanSucksAtKilling
Discord: Naruto#8173
Timezone: (GMT+10)
Skill: Fighter, Medic and Executioner

On my main I mine a lot but I decided to give fighter a go. I will be very new and for someone to teach me the way would be awesome! Thank you :)
Note I will change my username after I get VIP eventually xD

Loerre

May 15, 2019
Peak Username: ssara
Discord Tag: sarazonderh#4662
Timezone: +1 GMT
Skill(s): ownage