IMPEACHING MANAGERS/SENIORS/SUPERVISORS

tania

Active Peaker
Nov 19, 2018
PeakRP is rightfully a democracy, and we should all be expressing our democratic rights.

In 2019, I moved for the visibility of APD Complaints because the mistakes of our police force should not be withheld from the general public. We should also be informed of wrongdoings and incompetent officers so that our ability to make the complaints to begin with are polarized.

Well, it seems that we cannot stop here. Because the people who review these complaints are corrupt themselves.

Today, I was found at fault for my report against abuse in the APD https://forums.peakrp.com/threads/apd-complaint-husher.8074/ (Update: I was first found at fault and told my report was stupid, and I was not eligible for compensation. I still am at fault according to user @9, however after many expressed their disgust at his decision he is offering me compensation to make up for it. I He is trying to save face.)
Which so obviously, I was NOT at fault for. But given my reputation in the community, of course the Senior of police @9 found the officer innocent for his abuse to me. They both expressed their dislike for me in the Discord chat which I'm sure influenced his decision.

Which is why I come forth today to propose that us regular users should be given the ability to vote off managers/supervisors/seniors in the middle of their term if they are doing a terrible job at fulfilling their roles. We deserve to have competent members of every corporation and not people who are just seeking titles.

I was actually disgusted at how my report today was handled because had it been a chief from another term; @Ex @Zeus, I would've had a valid report.

It is time for us ALL to be treated fairly in PeakRP; so I put forth the idea of voting people off of certain roles.

#IStandWithTania
#IWillNotBeCollectingMyCompensation
#IWillNotBeAbused
#ExComeBack
#ZeusComeBack
#9NeedsToGo
#HusherGoodBye
#CriminalJusticeReform
#NewYearNewFashion

Leesa

Active Peaker
Aug 2, 2017
I stand with my QUEEN and say YES YES YES. Lettuce vote OFF these uneducated, undignified MEN and let me and the goddess that is TANIA run APD WITHOUT CORRUPT MFKERS.

#ItsTimeForANewReign
#APDIsCorrupt
#BoycottAPD

Reactions: Agro

B0T

Loves PeakRP
Apr 20, 2019
I stand with my QUEEN and say YES YES YES. Lettuce vote OFF these uneducated, undignified MEN and let me and the goddess that is TANIA run APD WITHOUT CORRUPT MFKERS.

#ItsTimeForANewReign
#APDIsCorrupt
#BoycottAPD
You’re trying way too hard

Jeddy

New User
Dec 13, 2019
Tania seems like a nice person tbh. We should go rob juicy pop together sometime.

tania

Active Peaker
Nov 19, 2018
THIS IS STILL RELEVANT
WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY USER @9 AND @Animal MADE DISGUSTING RACIST COMMENTS IN THE DISCORD TODAY.

USER @9 CALLED ME A "STUPID BLACK MAGGOT" AND SAID THAT "BLACKS ARE TAKING OVER ENGLAND (REFERRING TO MEGHAN MARKLE.), SAID "WOMEN BELONG IN A KITCHEN" AND MUCH MORE IN A SERIES OF DELETED DISCORD MESSAGES THAT ONLY STAFF CAN UNCOVER.

@Animal CAME TO HIS DEFENSE AND TRIED TO JUSTIFY HIS COMMENTS AND SAID THAT "BLACK GIRLS CANNOT GO TO STARBUCKS"

ARE THESE Y'ALL CHIEFS AND SENIORS?
THIS IS DISGUSTING.

APD IS EXCLUSIVELY MADE UP OF WHITE MEN WITH USER @Ahsan AS THE ONLY EXCEPTION (I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE BACKHANDED RACISM AND OTHER DISGUSTING COMMENTS MADE ABOUT HIM ON A DAILY BASIS). THERE IS 0 DIVERSITY IN APD AND THAT IS PROBABLY A RESULT OF THEIR LEADERSHIP.

We NEED to pass this bill!

#WeNeedAnswers
#NoMoreMisogyny
#NoMoreRacism
#JimCroweEraIsOver
#9IsSexist
#ImpeachThem