I will not be quitting PeakRP

iWail

Jul 31, 2017
This thread is a remix on: https://forums.peakrp.com/threads/i-will-be-quitting-peakrp.5947

Yes, You've seen the title. I will be not quitting PeakRP. I will focusing on my Peak Apex. A young man doesn't have time for Xbox, 2k, and Fortnite or some shit! I will also not be quitting because of Habbo, the time he have to wait for. Beta is amazing so yea. Not goodbye everyone! Here are not the last words from a young wise man, I'm the Almighty muslim, If you don't know me your probably not muslim using the computer at a library. I am not retired but returning on Apex. I am a addict, Outside and Inside. PeakRP Players, not shaking my head. Addicts is all I have to say to myself! You call people weird but look at yourself? Your probably 20 and don't even go to college? (You are amazing.) Don't get a life and also a job. I will continue this speech later you muslims <3, I'm out!

iWail

Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

I just saw that a few very famous Peak's answered to my thread..
I want to thank sef (owner) for answering with a happy emoji.
I want to thank haidyn (prophet) for answering with a muslim emoji.
I want to thank cosmo (moderator) for answering with a troll emoji.
I want to thank owen (slave) for answering with nothing, because of owen is worth nothing..
I also want to thank my parents and the islam.

Regards,

Fusion

Dec 2, 2018
This thread is a remix on: https://forums.peakrp.com/threads/i-will-be-quitting-peakrp.5947

Yes, You've seen the title. I will be not quitting PeakRP. I will focusing on my Peak Apex. A young man doesn't have time for Xbox, 2k, and Fortnite or some shit! I will also not be quitting because of Habbo, the time he have to wait for. Beta is amazing so yea. Not goodbye everyone! Here are not the last words from a young wise man, I'm the Almighty muslim, If you don't know me your probably not muslim using the computer at a library. I am not retired but returning on Apex. I am a addict, Outside and Inside. PeakRP Players, not shaking my head. Addicts is all I have to say to myself! You call people weird but look at yourself? Your probably 20 and don't even go to college? (You are amazing.) Don't get a life and also a job. I will continue this speech later you muslims <3, I'm out!
Fucker!