Can you bring apex out

Swizz

Nov 14, 2018
closes in November

People- iT wILL bE oPeN bY NEW YEARS

New years- NO APEX-

People-iT WiLL OpEN iN tHE 2 weEks hOLIDAYS

2-week holidays-NO APEX-

People- WHEN IS IT COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb people- IT WILL COME OUT IN THE 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY IN FEBRUARY

Peak owners- fuck yourselfs

Owen

Helper
Staff member
Mar 10, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Peak is currently in closed beta, we'll be announcing the launch date for Apex soon.

The wait will be worth it, be patient.

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
We should hopefully be announcing the date in the very near future! Stay tuned.

Reactions: Owen

Swizz

Nov 14, 2018
Peak is currently in closed beta, we'll be announcing the launch date for Apex soon.

The wait will be worth it, be patient.
We should hopefully be announcing the date in the very near future! Stay tuned.
I’m not tryna be that annoying guy who keeps asking why it shut down so early but why did you shut it down so early

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
I’m not tryna be that annoying guy who keeps asking why it shut down so early but why did you shut it down so early
Closing v2, which had already run it's course in our opinion, allowed our sole focus to be on Apex. As well as this, Apex is a very different game and we didn't want any confusion that Apex will be anything similar. If there was only a very small break between the two I imagine there would have been a lot more dissatisfaction that features like taxi and pull that people had got used to had just been removed overnight. A longer break allowed people to get used to and see what Apex will be like before playing.

As I said we'll have a date soon!

Swizz

Nov 14, 2018
Closing v2, which had already run it's course in our opinion, allowed our sole focus to be on Apex. As well as this, Apex is a very different game and we didn't want any confusion that Apex will be anything similar. If there was only a very small break between the two I imagine there would have been a lot more dissatisfaction that features like taxi and pull that people had got used to had just been removed overnight. A longer break allowed people to get used to and see what Apex will be like before playing.

As I said we'll have a date soon!
Ok thanks for clearing that up what will you be doing about the flash player thing shutting down next year or do you not plan to keep apex open that long?

Last edited:

Liquid

Dec 29, 2017
Norway
Ok thanks for clearing that up what will you be doing about the flash player thing shutting down next year or do you not plan to keep apex open that long?
I believe they only announced that the developers will stop pushing out new updates to the software. Many browsers may also discontinue supporting it, but with a little workaround, I am sure this wouldn't be such a big issue. You will still be able to use Flash Player after 2020.

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
We have no plans for this at the moment