BUG REQUEST FOR COMPENSATION- Jewel Heist

Peak User

New User
Aug 12, 2019
Username Papi Chulo
Bug Jewelry heist ; Stuck to arrows and Bot was stuck to arrows aswell in the wrong format of heist so we both couldn't move (screenshots in files)
Screenshots say it all in attached files

So i Ko the cop and i go straight to containers tells me automatically im not part of heist but obv i started the entire thing killed it solo, nothing i was also stuck to an arrow the entire time of the heist along with the bot not being able to move until i koed it.

Lost in the process:
5 Lock Picks
Basically a full durability bat to broken
time and effort literally spent a 1 hour and half with staff help in the process to get me out and i was on ticket cooldown so i had to wait even more, cops were not online to take me out also
I also lost all rewards from heist and it was solo so they all wouldve been mine.
And i lost two Jury dutys.

Attachments

iWail4

New User
Jul 13, 2019
I think it gave you the error, because you was too late. You basically have a few minutes to complete the heist (3 minutes, I think). The time starts when you ‘successfully lock picked the door’. You didn’t find the keys, started the heist and finished the heist within time. Also, I don’t think its possible to do the heist solo. Jewelry is more a gang heist. Try the store robberies (there is 2, 150c each) or corp robberies (there is 3, depends on the sales).