Balance out fighting.

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
As you know swords etc are expensive even though the prices did get reduced. Once they're broken theyre gone. So someone who can't afford / choose not to buy a armour due to once its broken its gone whenever they get hit its 26 dmg with a sword. So 2 hits are 52 dmg. 4 hits with a sword someone is dead if they have the default hp. Seems kinda strong yh? Every 4 hits with a sword is an extra 24 damage. On v2 it was more balanced fighting wise for many reasons. One was everyone could easily buy a sword / vest and they was also repairable. So, everyone stood an equal chance. Making fighting more about who can land there hits instead of extra damage being done because one of them has a sword and vest. I honestly think repairs should be brought back or atleast for armour only for we can stand a chance against the users who have swords out the ass cause they got more time to play etc. Just my opinion

paranormal

Active Peaker
Jul 4, 2019
Make armour a higher price but once you buy it, it cant be destroyed. <—Idk but i prefer when u never even needed a vest u could legit have nothing and put up a good fight. Now its revolves around needing a sword aswell as vest or youre fucked. But im too broke for either plus damage is just too dumb on someone without one

Reactions: Alex

Flash

Loves PeakRP
Jun 8, 2017
It's easy to make money now with the recent update, 3.8k is affordable for everyone. You're just lazy to put effort into making funds to purchase what you want.

Reactions: Ztekatek

paranormal

Active Peaker
Jul 4, 2019
It's easy to make money now with the recent update, 3.8k is affordable for everyone. You're just lazy to put effort into making funds to purchase what you want.
U think im gunna farm bro? Dont be a goof... or hiest? Where all the big gangs have alrdy, idec about having one that much im just sayin the damage is dumb tho

Reactions: Halima and Alex

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
Farming is grindy. That should make it more balanced instead of forcing up to farm for hours just to buy a sword adn armour then farm more hours whenever its broken again. All the big heists and small heists are being used up by the big gangs not fair for everyone else

Flash

Loves PeakRP
Jun 8, 2017
There's so many store robberies to do, Jack's cafe and corner shop all bring in decent income. Not to mention there's 3 heists which you can do without the need for a turf. Farming is more profitable although stocks are usually full its still possible to make money in the long run and finally corp wages have improved.

Reactions: Ztekatek

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
as stated above all the big gangs does all the mini heists also the payout are quite low on them

Flash

Loves PeakRP
Jun 8, 2017
as stated above all the big gangs does all the mini heists also the payout are quite low on them
Come on bro I see people like mil, jeremy, Aleeex, Aylen no offence to them all doing these new solo heists so it's not only limited to the big gangs. For example Huss has made in excess of 20k from these solo heists and he isn't in a big gang so it's more than possible.

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
sure its possible but its really when youre online. Whenever theyre all online i always see them camping the mini heists. but anyways thats not my point bring back repairs for everyone can ahve armour and weaposn to make the gang more balanced isntead of being grindy and boring

Flash

Loves PeakRP
Jun 8, 2017
Then money becomes useless? If it's a one time purchase for vests and swords with a small repair cost.

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
no one said it had to be cheap and the game will always revolve around money. Want a heal ?? Need money. Want to get some energy? Need money?? Got no energy but want to farm? Need money.

Reactions: Halima

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
Something luke could think of as hes the one with the brains. just stop assuming stuff.

Flash

Loves PeakRP
Jun 8, 2017
You have strong opinions on the matter but you can't put prices on the weapons nor how much the repair cost would be, you don't need a brain to price something.

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
it doesnt really matter if i give a price or not. Luke will only do it if he likes / wants to anyways and he'd change the pricing or the way repairs work the way he likes it

Flash

Loves PeakRP
Jun 8, 2017
It does matter you're always complaining at how expensive it is in its current state but you're stating stuff without actually putting a figure on it probably cause you know it would be something unreasonably cheap lmfao

Alex

Loves PeakRP
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly, I haven't really compained about nothing on v4. So thats untrue. But my opinion doesnt matter cause if luke would go about the idea and bring back repairs or atleast for armor only if he thinks my price is"unreasonably cheap" he'd change it accordingly. You have to realize Luke has the last say in anything or how something will be done.