apex Apex Spotlight 1 - Skills System

OP
OP
H

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner
wait wtf so we all got same hp and strength or what? btw what weapon do we have sword,axe,bat ?
If you read the thread it clearly shows you there are skills to pick that give you bonus strength and bonus HP.

We'll cover weapons in a future spotlight, it has all been redone as well.

Abdi

If you read the thread it clearly shows you there are skills to pick that give you bonus strength and bonus HP.

We'll cover weapons in a future spotlight, it has all been redone as well.
lol ye but how do we get 35k out of no where to buy one of the skills its hard to get 35k in few days

OP
OP
H

Haidyn

Owner
Staff member
Owner
lol ye but how do we get 35k out of no where to buy one of the skills its hard to get 35k in few days
Firstly, strength and juggernaut are tier 1 skills which are pretty cheap and you get one for free when you join - I imagine most of the gang users will take Fighter and then start claiming turfs to bring in a lot of money for killing others and then go on to start heisting and robbing.

Secondly, you aren't supposed to be getting a tier 3 skill in a couple of days. You'll notice that all 3 of them are very impactful on the game and therefore will take time to get at the start.

I'd recommend really reading our spotlights carefully including this one as we are going to be giving the majority of the information you need.

Fusion

Firstly, strength and juggernaut are tier 1 skills which are pretty cheap and you get one for free when you join - I imagine most of the gang users will take Fighter and then start claiming turfs to bring in a lot of money for killing others and then go on to start heisting and robbing.

Secondly, you aren't supposed to be getting a tier 3 skill in a couple of days. You'll notice that all 3 of them are very impactful on the game and therefore will take time to get at the start.

I'd recommend really reading our spotlights carefully including this one as we are going to be giving the majority of the information you need.
if you ko someone can u steal some of their money like in v2?

Jamalxo

Sone people I dont think are giving it a chance and not even seen it yet.. Personally it sounds new and something diffrent..
Cash might be abit easy 2 get on v3 (from the start) people legit saying it a grind... start of v2 gyming, working for weapond broo that was a grind? Tier 3 i guess effects the gameplay gives you advantage thats why its so expensive hopefully it dont have a impact and skill do 2 much anyways.. but everyone who pciks a fighting set up i guess will have str and max health straight away so you can fight? Lol... not really a grind if you just want 2 fight with ur gang you can do it straight away instead of like begining of v2 where it took so long..
I mean at the proper start when it cameout... so tbh fighting from the start seem gd in my opinion lol