Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
Yesterday
  • Fixed jury teleport
  • You can no longer skate while aggressive
  • Trialling a change to skateboards: Added a short time to mount and dismount skateboard to prevent it being used to use KO low people
  • You can no longer hit while skating
Today
  • Lowered time for drug seed bags/drug bot (Dave) to spawn
  • Fixed teleport cost for cops (now free)
  • Added :jukebox command to view the jukebox request queue and time until each song will be played
  • More werewolves
  • Updated heists
-- Slightly harder to lockpick jewellery heist door
-- Jewellery heist lasts 3 minutes (from 4)
-- Bank heist lasts 2 minutes (from 3)
-- Can't trade or list heist items on the marketplace
-- The bank security guard will now walk around when hit and stun people close to him
-- Increased bank security guard health
-- Bank security guard will now call the police straight away after being hit
  • You can no longer teleport to jury while restricted (dead, cuffed, etc) or while in a turf or heist room
  • Increased heroin time to 8 seconds (from 6)
  • Heroin will now block explosions and throwing axe stuns
  • World events will now start every 3 hours (from 4)
  • Increased body armour to 15% damage mitigation (from 10%)

Jenx

Nov 27, 2016
Could you share an example?
I find myself frozen after the room loads for at least about 3-5 seconds, especially with big squads of people. I am unable to move or speak. Then by the time I am able to move or speak I am already dead. I see everyone else is frozen but they are able to hit me. My speed test for my connection is 122MB/s. So I know it can't be that.

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
I find myself frozen after the room loads for at least about 3-5 seconds, especially with big squads of people. I am unable to move or speak. Then by the time I am able to move or speak I am already dead. I see everyone else is frozen but they are able to hit me.
I mean maybe a video or something? Would make it easier to look into, haven't heard this before

Hades

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sep 24, 2016
you can't hit people on a skateboard but they can hit you ...
No, it's the other way around. You can hit someone to knock them off their skateboard, they can't hit you until they've dismounted which takes 3 seconds.

QDavex

Mar 1, 2019
who added the shit that i cant hit while im on a skateboard.... if im driving okay..... but if i just stand still lol wtf. Where are the benefits of vip.

Hajj

Feb 4, 2019
who added the shit that i cant hit while im on a skateboard.... if im driving okay..... but if i just stand still lol wtf. Where are the benefits of vip.
just get off ur skateboard and stand still. ppl are ruining the game by stealing last hit

iWail2

Feb 17, 2019
Is it me? Tried to log in Apex right now and...0 players online, because the server isn't loading!
Server is offline since hours, I think. Owners are not online (probably asleep), so we gotta wait for them to get online. I heard that the server crashed from people. It is not just you :p

Reactions: Senpaii and Moo