add corps

Lebron

Jun 15, 2017
tbh apex is a bit boring, it kinda favour the people that fight all time over others that doesnt really fight or fight rarely...
its a fighting game what you expect that was the point of moving away from corps

userbud

Mar 8, 2019
Corps came with way too much drama, if they came back there would need to be more restrictions on how it operates.

I don't think I'd have the promotion system back for corps, maybe take it old school where users just got the job and worked without there being managers.
or have the dev set it so if you achive a certain amount of shifts it promotes you automatically. like a ranks. no management. just ranks. and if theres complaints they can complain on forums about a user.

userbud

Mar 8, 2019
its a fighting game what you expect that was the point of moving away from corps
peak isnt just a fighting game otherwise there wouldnt be farming and mining and all that nonsense. its a roleplay, that needs to be balanced. not everyone has expensive laptops that runs 100000mps and room loads it in under a second. my room takes literally 3-5 seconds to load which gives me 0 advantage to fight so all i do is farm/make meds/ make money.

ROLE PLAY lol

bby420

Mar 8, 2019
or have the dev set it so if you achive a certain amount of shifts it promotes you automatically. like a ranks. no management. just ranks. and if theres complaints they can complain on forums about a user.
I really like this idea, I think it would prevent a lot of the drama and people (managers) being biased. I used to work in hospital/armoury and I loved it, so going from corps to nothing is difficult lol. I like farming, it just gets boring... can't really have that interaction with people like you could before in corps.

Ztekatek

Jul 18, 2018
besides to what userbud said not everyone enjoys killing people all day, i even tried to start killing people and all i got is ganbanged by 5/7 people which isnt cool...

Reactions: bby420

Okay

Nov 12, 2018
UK
I think a hospital corp would do well, and you get paid x per revival, however like cops paramedics could taxi to the dead person and take them back normally, using the teleport poles. Obviously you can get promoted from nurse to higher etc but instead of it being you doing separate things to the others (like medkits/healing; as this would put healers to no use), you can get paid more each promotion e.g 5c per promotion and reviving someone is a first come basis??? It shouldn't take too long that way and you could probably experiment with it well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twist and Halimax

Dan

Staff member
Jul 26, 2017
Australia
I think a hospital corp would do well, and you get paid x per revival, however like cops paramedics could taxi to the dead person and take them back normally, using the teleport poles. Obviously you can get promoted from nurse etc but instead of it being you doing separate things to the others (like medkits/healing; as this would put healers to no use), you can get paid more each promotion e.g 5c per promotion and reviving someone is a first come basis??? It shouldn't take too long that way and you could probably experiment with it well.
Good idea in theory but would need moderation constantly. What would stop a Nurse from giving out promotions just to get the extra cash.
If a corp does come back, I wouldn't want to see actual users being able to promote, should be based on shifts or something else within that corp.

We would also face issue of what happens when people can't get promoted any further and everyone (who wants to work in a corp) starts reaching the same position, you would have large groups of people running to revive one person hoping to be there first.

Okay

Nov 12, 2018
UK
Good idea in theory but would need moderation constantly. What would stop a Nurse from giving out promotions just to get the extra cash.
If a corp does come back, I wouldn't want to see actual users being able to promote, should be based on shifts or something else within that corp.

We would also face issue of what happens when people can't get promoted any further and everyone (who wants to work in a corp) starts reaching the same position, you would have large groups of people running to revive one person hoping to be there first.
By promotions i meant automatic promotions from x amounts of xp/shifts like a skill or normal corp shifts (though without users handing out the promotions, i wouldn't like that imo either), giving you the promotion over time. Not actual users, and there should be a way to implement that the first person to answer the revival call can get it. For example: if a secondary person tries to answer that call you will receive a message "somebody has already answered this call" and move on to the next one.

And you could also change the promotion basis to just a higher level that takes you gradually longer to get to, so essentially like a skill but it's a corp for reviving people with no bias or people getting overly dramatic over who's going to revive first or get the top promotion as it'd be completely fair and gradually harder to reach over time. The members of this corp could also be staff-picked or rotated fairly.

(e.g You have been promoted, you will now receive x additional coins per revival.)

And for the rotation for this corp, so it doesn't get too crowded or camped- anyone can be a part of the corp but only 15 people can be working at one time. So when someone or x amount of people sign out, the workers of this corp will be notified and there should be a sign-in table as to which the first person, or the amount of people accordingly that get there can sign into their shift, that sort of thing. Or anything else as this is just an example for what could be a way to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Star

Zaaccc

Aug 11, 2017
Bring back hospital. It takes forever to respawn!
This!!
I feel as though there should be a hospital corp (doesn't have to exactly be a corp room - could even have them on-call) in game with solely paramedics - and rather than having a taxi system to get to them, they could get a notification (just like v2) saying something like; USERNAME has fallen unconscious at ROOMNAME - You have X mins to get there - obviously keep the automatic revival system up and running - but if a paramedic can get to to the user before they auto respawn, they can gain coins/XP - this could be done using a command using something like :revive x

Understandably having "on call" paramedics would be a good thing - but to prevent EVERYONE wanting to become one, how about adding a system where lets just say ( take the habbo helper tool for example ) you have to go on duty - but whilst on duty, you can't attack/fight/ farm/mine/fish/gather weeds - but can get a salary every so often ( maybe with certain EXP levels, you're able to unlock the ability to partake in activities whilst on call - but this could reduce the ability of being able to get call-outs? (could slowly increase the chance of getting notifications)

(if this was to happen) Obviously with there being 1 public corp, I imagine there would be a fair few members interested, so rather than the notifications going to everyone, maybe it could go to ONE person on duty and they have X (5?) seconds to respond to the call or it'll automatically get passed onto someone else - and if you miss a call, this could cause XP loss, and if you lose more than X amount of XP, you get some kind of sanction from the role?

To prevent crimes whilst doing revives, maybe the person who accepts the call automatically gets given an ambulance effect - which whilst riding, could prevent you being attacked - but you're able to be attacked whilst not in the ambulance but on duty?

Obviously this is just a brief kinda idea - with a few potential ideas within but yeah I feel as though a hospital corp/ on-call paramedics would be a great help around the city!

Halimax

Dec 19, 2017
London
yep bring back
This!!
I feel as though there should be a hospital corp (doesn't have to exactly be a corp room - could even have them on-call) in game with solely paramedics - and rather than having a taxi system to get to them, they could get a notification (just like v2) saying something like; USERNAME has fallen unconscious at ROOMNAME - You have X mins to get there - obviously keep the automatic revival system up and running - but if a paramedic can get to to the user before they auto respawn, they can gain coins/XP - this could be done using a command using something like :revive x

Understandably having "on call" paramedics would be a good thing - but to prevent EVERYONE wanting to become one, how about adding a system where lets just say ( take the habbo helper tool for example ) you have to go on duty - but whilst on duty, you can't attack/fight/ farm/mine/fish/gather weeds - but can get a salary every so often ( maybe with certain EXP levels, you're able to unlock the ability to partake in activities whilst on call - but this could reduce the ability of being able to get call-outs? (could slowly increase the chance of getting notifications)

(if this was to happen) Obviously with there being 1 public corp, I imagine there would be a fair few members interested, so rather than the notifications going to everyone, maybe it could go to ONE person on duty and they have X (5?) seconds to respond to the call or it'll automatically get passed onto someone else - and if you miss a call, this could cause XP loss, and if you lose more than X amount of XP, you get some kind of sanction from the role?

To prevent crimes whilst doing revives, maybe the person who accepts the call automatically gets given an ambulance effect - which whilst riding, could prevent you being attacked - but you're able to be attacked whilst not in the ambulance but on duty?

Obviously this is just a brief kinda idea - with a few potential ideas within but yeah I feel as though a hospital corp/ on-call paramedics would be a great help around the city!
yep bring back paramedic atleast

Reactions: Han and Okay